By Enlace Ceremonies No comments
Wedding On A Budget – Save Thousands on Your Wedding.
- Hold your ceremony and your reception in the same place.
- Cut down on the guess list. Only invite very close friends and immediate family members.
- Find a venue, like a public space, a parks or rent a vacation home, an aquarium, a zoo, a gallery or historical site, the fees are less expensive than a wedding hall.
- Don’t give your guess any party favors. These gifts will get left behind or thrown away.
- Have your wedding Friday or Sunday, you will usually get a discount but if you want to save even more have your wedding Monday through Thursday. An afternoon wedding will cost less than an evening one.
- Your friend and family have talents, use them. Most of use have a friend that is a great makeup artist, a hair dresser, a photographer or a family member that bakes amazing cakes. What a way to get friends and family involve in your wedding.
- Rent your wedding dress. Grooms rent their tuxedos, you can rent your dress and save a ton of money.
- Don’t have a cake. Consider having a desserts-only reception.
- Order your food from a restaurant, many restaurant will accommodate your request at a fair price.
- You can always buy flowers wholesale in a local market, and pay a florist to do a simple centerpiece.